Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Health Care Situation


I think that at this point, not too many people are sure what is going to happen with health care and if it will be any good. I know that I am not confident about the bill that is being debated over in the House of Representatives, and I know that under our current system there are too many people going without the treatment that they need. There will always be problems in any system that we have.

Arthur Delaney from the Huffington Post wrote an article on how the middle class is losing heath care the fastest. Seeing as how he does write for the Huffington Post, I think he has credible sources, but the fact that health care is eating away at the largest piece of the pie, we are not in a good situation so something has to change, though what, I am not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment